As far as the process related to Yahoo password recovery is concerned, it isn’t exactly like a walk in the park. Yes, there are a few technicalities involved, but once you have followed the steps, it does help to get back the account.
Fortunately, the steps involved are not that complicated. All you have to do is to follow the sequence and once you are done, it then means the account can be accessed with relative ease. But to do so, it is also important to have a proper understanding of the steps and how to go about it.
If the problems related to recovering the password
Steps to Recover Forgotten Yahoo Mail Password
Recovering the forgotten Yahoo mail password is a process that requires you to follow and implement certain steps, which are being elaborated below:
- You have to go to the Yahoo Sign-in helper page.
- Now, you must enter your email address and the phone number, linked to the Yahoo account.
- Proceed further as instructed by clicking Continue.
- In the next step, you are required to enter the CAPTCHA code.
- Depending on your preference, you can choose any of the options to recover the password. If you prefer the phone number, you will then receive a text message with the account key.
- In case, you choose the email address, then a link will be sent to you, which you have to open and click the link.
- Enter the account key in the relevant field and click Verify.
- You have to select the account to reset the password.
- After creating a password, click Continue and hit the Save button.
Going by the steps mentioned above, it doesn’t seem likely that you will face any major problem. After creating a new password, you are free to access the account in quick time. Always make sure to use a strong password and never share it with anyone else. For better protection of your account, you can also set up the 2-step verification.
To learn more about the process and how you can recover the password, without facing any obstacle, you can call the Yahoo mail helpdesk number. In doing so, you will be in a position to consult with a certified professional, who has the skills and knowledge to fix the issue, rather conveniently.